MSMQ Inspector - Core Features...
- List and inspect messages of various formats
- Find text in messages
- Delete individual messages
- Export and import message data
- Simulate load, duplicate, modify and resend messages
- Monitor Queues with Graph View
- Use - and even develop - custom plugins to extend or change the behaviour of the application (https://github.com/viridis-software/msmq-inspector-contrib)
- Even More...
Please note that due to MSMQ reaching end of life in 2019, the MSMQ Inspector product is running in a simplified support model and no longer available for purchase.
License details in brief
- Purchase of a license is perpetual, all future upgrades for the product are included
- An individual license allows you to use the product on a server, a development machine and a laptop for example.
- I need several licenses (less than 10), how do I do this? Email us at msmqinspector "at" viridissoftware.com
- If you are a small team (less than 20) have many servers running the software and/or many users, consider a team license
- If you are a larger team or seveal teams that have many servers running the software and/or many users, consider a site license
- If you are a large national or international company and have way too many have many servers running the software so many users you don't want to count them, consider a global license
Some features are:
- Connecting to remote MSMQ services
- Exporting multiple message bodies to file (standard allows single messages at a time)
- Importing and exporting binary messages
- Bulk pasting of messages (great for simulating system load)
- Graph View (systems and test monitoring)
- Custom Plugins - create your own viewers etc